- Useful - Is the software even useful?
- Usable - What it does is useful, but is it usable?
- Findable - Can the user find what they need to use?
- Accessible - Can all the users access it?
- Desirable - Do the users want your 1 software?
- Valuable - Is your software valuable enough for the user to retain?
- Credible - Does the software look fake or are you trusted?
Up second, adapted from the original for social software purposes. We're beginning to see more and more social software, and the seven elements given here fit nicely into all the services I use.
- Twitter - Presence and sharing (of presence) and conversations (about presence).
- Blogger - Conversations, reputation (comment count), sharing (ideas), groups and relationships (informal; by linking).
- MySpace - I hate MySpace, but I use it anyway. Relationships and groups are obviously the focus.
1: Two separate emphasis given.