So I've been looking at the new line of iPods and thinking about how much I wanted an iPhone without the phone, so the iPod Touch seemed to be exactly what I wanted. Thankfully, Morgan Webb pointed me to this story about why I might be reconsidering. Now, I run both Windows and Linux. My wife is the one in the household who refuses to run Windows at all, how about that? On both operating systems I already have players that can use the old iPod lines. I use WinAmp and Amarok, although I am anxious for Amarok on Windows to be stable enough to move to. Sorry, Nullsoft! Where am I left now? I guess I need to look at my options, and I'm not really excited over the UI itself on the Touch, but the hardware. Do Nokia Internet Tablets include an MP3 player with decent battery time? I could import a miniOne from China. Thank you eastern friends!
How quickly can Apple break their high horse's legs?
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (49)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- How To Stop Me From Buying An iPod Touch
- How to Confuse _ and locals()["_"]
- How to Pretend Zope Doesn't Exist
- How to Add Memory Leaks to Python
- Python, Concurrency, and My Two Cents Today
- How to Shop for a Portable Device
- How to Exploit All of You For Traffic
- How to Improve on CouchDB
- Charlotte Python Group: First Meeting
- Brain Dump 20070904
- ▼ September (10)