This was originally posted on my new website, where you can read the full post. Please subscribe to the new feed there to follow new things I write.
The most well known, yet still problematic, area of data ownership in our web-based world is all the data we keep housed "in the cloud" in the machines of the services we use every day.
- The contents of your blog at Tumblr
- The documents your company shares on Google Drive
- Your to-do list at Nozbe or Remember the Milk
- The music you've bought and listen to at Amazon
- All your family photos kept safely (you hope) on Flickr
read more at www.ironfroggy.com/on/web-data-ownership/owning-your-cloud-data