A while back I joined the effort of my friend Russell Hay to draw more often by way of a blog dedicated just to posting our drawings. I'll be honest and say we haven't made the best habits so far. I'm not giving up, so when I draw it will be posted there. Every now and then I'll post a few things here, just to remind you that I do that.
Tonight I draw a bunch of monsters! Enjoy.
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- The Curl Pipe
- Dead To Me! DomNomNom
- The Problem with Coders' Technology Focus
- Farewell to XMLHttpRequest; Long live window.fetch...
- I Want to Write More Often
- Top Articles
- Firefox Users on Linux Deserve Better Downloads
- Dead to Me! Trapdoor, Prototyping web-based deskto...
- Dead to Me!
- On Atheism Plus
- Alternate Computer Science History
- Hexel Art: Brain Pulse
- CARDIAC: The Cardboard Computer
- Caktus Ship It! Day 2014 Q3 Post-Mortem - Part 2: ...
- Growing Up With Your Long Lost Brother
- Death by Drawing
- Caktus Ship It! Day 2014 Q3 Post-Mortem - Part 1: ...
- The Flying Fish: Learning to Balance Passions
- The "Cost" of Diversity
- The Lessons of Vim
- The Year I Didn't Attend A Conference
- The Uselessness of HTML Imports
- Duckling, A Date-Parsing Library That Makes Me Ret...
- Who Will You Be Tomorrow?
- OctoJam 2014: A game jam for the 1970s
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- ► 2007 (113)