- Launch a small, free service that uses a del.icio.us account to take social bookmarks and forward them to Twitter or Jaiku or Onaswarm automatically.
- Learn how to write a Firefox sidebar application and replace the crappy TwitBin. I want to only see the most recent status from each user and to remember my preferences better.
- Develop a small desktop tool to grab my bugs from FogBugz and let me track time offline. This will come in handy when I travel around the holidays.
- Get reacquainted with Nevow and Athena for a few small games, like TicTacToe and Squares.
- And, as I write this, I want something that will take highlighted text and replace it with a link to a Google search for the text. Easier than looking up the links to everything I just mentioned!
Monday, November 26, 2007
How To Have Too Much To Do
I've got a lot of things I'd like to tackle and I just wanted to layout some of the things on my mind lately. Many of them are small, so maybe I'll even complete a few before 2008.
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- ▼ November (8)