Humans beings are capable of some truly amazing feats.
Somehow, I still can't get that twitter app to list my updates for me. The web-based editor I'm writing this in has odd bugs in the buttons. At least twice a day, I need to restart Firefox, so the rest of my computer doesn't crawl and cry. We can move upside down mountains, yet common bugs in our software still elude us.
Something is seriously wrong with this picture.
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- Validation for MySpace Hating
- Factual Google
- The Stand Up Desk
- Implicit Interfaces and the Web
- Google Your Spellchecker
- Office 2007 and Blogging
- Object Orientation Has Little to Do With “Objects”...
- The Software Prosumer
- Advertising Forgot You Remember
- Python, IronPython, Apples, and Oranges
- What Human Beings Can Do
- Patent Peer Processing
- I'm Backpacking it Now
- The Chaos Theory of User Ingenuity
- Pythonic Defined
- Standard Gems: collections
- Dynamic Hell in Python Names
- Giving Google My Soul
- ▼ June (18)