After finally trying to spend some time using Backpack, to really get an idea of what it is all about, I decided it was to stick with. I was already at the 5 page limit for free accounts, so I went to upgrade to Basic for $5 a month. Thankfully, at the last minute I remembered that 37signals themselves post coupons. First month is free, so no risk.
This also means I can try the calendar service, and have file upload capability. I'm trying out the use of page sharing to coordinate with a client.
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- Validation for MySpace Hating
- Factual Google
- The Stand Up Desk
- Implicit Interfaces and the Web
- Google Your Spellchecker
- Office 2007 and Blogging
- Object Orientation Has Little to Do With “Objects”...
- The Software Prosumer
- Advertising Forgot You Remember
- Python, IronPython, Apples, and Oranges
- What Human Beings Can Do
- Patent Peer Processing
- I'm Backpacking it Now
- The Chaos Theory of User Ingenuity
- Pythonic Defined
- Standard Gems: collections
- Dynamic Hell in Python Names
- Giving Google My Soul
- ▼ June (18)