I've been building up a large collection of del.icio.us bookmarks tagged 'toread'. I have not been reading them. When information isn't on your radar, it might as well not exist, so I decided to bring this stuff back to my radar.
All I did was add my feed of 'toread' tagged bookmarks to my Google Reader, and now everything I tag to read later, I'll see come up in my feeds. If I decide to defer reading for even later, I can just not mark the item read.
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- Sick Kid
- Promoting Feeds by Including Treats
- Do you fit my Visitor Grid?
- Moving to FeedBurner
- DLR gains Lisp?
- Hiatus Week Over
- Wanna-Be Chef: Cheap Cheese Bean Casserole
- Python Coders Twitter Channel
- EXIF Writing in Python - Take 2
- EXIF Writing in Python
- Green Web
- Undefined Python
- News Sites No Link
- Announcement For Blogger.com Users: Make Those Pro...
- Microsoft Lovers versus Open Source Lovers versus ...
- What's Your Web 2.0?
- The Point of No Back Button
- Blogging for Dollars
- A More Complete PyLint on Windows Walkthrough
- Two Hex and a User
- Keeping With The Current
- (Insert Your Encryption Key Here)
- iGoogle versus Netvibes (versus Yahoo! versus MSN ...
- Feed Readers Should Marry Music Players
- Dear God
- De Vinci's Decendants Must Love Residual Copyright...
- Tip: Social Bookmarks, Things to Read, Feed Reader...
- Power Pads, Cut My Loose Ends!
- A Drop of Thought
- On-Demand, TV Subscription Tiers, and Outdated Cen...
- ▼ May (31)