I'm getting increasingly frustrated when reading anything on traditional news sites, or news sites trying to appear such, and having no damn links to the original stories, related sites, or anything at all. They all pretend to still be in print media. Even when they were never print media in the first place.
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- Sick Kid
- Promoting Feeds by Including Treats
- Do you fit my Visitor Grid?
- Moving to FeedBurner
- DLR gains Lisp?
- Hiatus Week Over
- Wanna-Be Chef: Cheap Cheese Bean Casserole
- Python Coders Twitter Channel
- EXIF Writing in Python - Take 2
- EXIF Writing in Python
- Green Web
- Undefined Python
- News Sites No Link
- Announcement For Blogger.com Users: Make Those Pro...
- Microsoft Lovers versus Open Source Lovers versus ...
- What's Your Web 2.0?
- The Point of No Back Button
- Blogging for Dollars
- A More Complete PyLint on Windows Walkthrough
- Two Hex and a User
- Keeping With The Current
- (Insert Your Encryption Key Here)
- iGoogle versus Netvibes (versus Yahoo! versus MSN ...
- Feed Readers Should Marry Music Players
- Dear God
- De Vinci's Decendants Must Love Residual Copyright...
- Tip: Social Bookmarks, Things to Read, Feed Reader...
- Power Pads, Cut My Loose Ends!
- A Drop of Thought
- On-Demand, TV Subscription Tiers, and Outdated Cen...
- ▼ May (31)