Monday, May 07, 2007
De Vinci's Decendants Must Love Residual Copyright Income
How much are the descendants of Leonardo De Vinci making on the copyright income for his work, these days? Must be pretty well off, as much as his work is admired. And thank god for the lore of spoiled rich great grandchildren to drive that fantastic man to create the works of art and science he has given this world. Why, if left to his own self motivation, he may have just been a (Venice boat person).
Thank god for the copyright on De Vinci's work!
And, thank god for good people who turn in the thieves and pirates, who steal and mock such artists' works! Thank god for people who shut down monsters that violate the rights of those artists.
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- Sick Kid
- Promoting Feeds by Including Treats
- Do you fit my Visitor Grid?
- Moving to FeedBurner
- DLR gains Lisp?
- Hiatus Week Over
- Wanna-Be Chef: Cheap Cheese Bean Casserole
- Python Coders Twitter Channel
- EXIF Writing in Python - Take 2
- EXIF Writing in Python
- Green Web
- Undefined Python
- News Sites No Link
- Announcement For Blogger.com Users: Make Those Pro...
- Microsoft Lovers versus Open Source Lovers versus ...
- What's Your Web 2.0?
- The Point of No Back Button
- Blogging for Dollars
- A More Complete PyLint on Windows Walkthrough
- Two Hex and a User
- Keeping With The Current
- (Insert Your Encryption Key Here)
- iGoogle versus Netvibes (versus Yahoo! versus MSN ...
- Feed Readers Should Marry Music Players
- Dear God
- De Vinci's Decendants Must Love Residual Copyright...
- Tip: Social Bookmarks, Things to Read, Feed Reader...
- Power Pads, Cut My Loose Ends!
- A Drop of Thought
- On-Demand, TV Subscription Tiers, and Outdated Cen...
- ▼ May (31)