Sunday, February 18, 2007
Is anyone planning on handling the recording and posting of talks at PyCon '08? I can't make it, yet again, and I really hope the talks can be available to the non-attenders this year. YouTube would take them kindly, as well (wink wink).
Labels: python community
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- Minimal Working Examples: How to, Why, and Who car...
- Standard Gems: SimpleHTTPServer.test()
- Standard Gems: colorsys
- Book Review: Practices of an Agile Developer
- RTFM Not Just a Disgruntled Reply
- Pure Functions in the Python Standard Library?
- PyCon Recordings?
- Standard Gems: shlex.split()
- Standard Gems: calendar.month_name
- Extreme Code - Version Control For One FileYou sho...
- Extreme Code - Examining Software Development Thro...
- ▼ February (11)