It looks my time doing contract work is coming to an end. I will soon be officially accepting a full-time position with a relocation to the Houston, TX area. I'll have much more to blog about as we accelerate development timetables and things begin to roll along.
I'm tired and exhausted from spending days with this on my mind, so I'm not writing much. I just wanted to ask, is anyone from the area? I see there is no User Group near Houston, at least not listed at the Wiki. Does anyone know of one or would be interested in starting one?
Any tips for long (1700 mile) moves?
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- ► 2007 (113)
- Spilt Mind
- Uprooting and Replanting
- Identity Comparison vs Comparing Identities
- RuPy, Snakes and Rubies, Night and Day
- Balence, Tranquility, and SOAP
- You Go, Gamer!
- Movable IDLE: Keep it Free, Fuzzyman!
- Google Reader Upgrade Dissappoints
- Stuff of Interest - Week of Sept 17 - 23, 2006
- Being Helpful by Not Answering Questions
- ▼ October (10)