Sunday, October 15, 2006
I won't be able to use it much, but if I have the need to write something and get some creativity flowing (it helps improve your coding mind, as well), I will be posting those writings or art pieces to a new blog I created, Spilt Mind. So easy to make a new blog, and I keep getting distraught over my lack of writing and painting over the last year or two. This is a much needed outlet, however much it gets used.
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- ► 2007 (113)
- Spilt Mind
- Uprooting and Replanting
- Identity Comparison vs Comparing Identities
- RuPy, Snakes and Rubies, Night and Day
- Balence, Tranquility, and SOAP
- You Go, Gamer!
- Movable IDLE: Keep it Free, Fuzzyman!
- Google Reader Upgrade Dissappoints
- Stuff of Interest - Week of Sept 17 - 23, 2006
- Being Helpful by Not Answering Questions
- ▼ October (10)