Saturday, April 15, 2006
Who types correctlly?
Even the most computer-literate geeks usually do not use the "proper" methods of typing. I've not used it since keyboarding class in Jr High, myself. I am wondering, do you use the proper methods or not? Do you rest on the home row and hit the space with a thumb and never an index? I'm also wondering, has anyone taken the plunge and tried to relearn their typing skills after years of doing it the "wrong" way?
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (51)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- ► 2007 (113)
- I Can Work in Synergy
- Python AST Manipulation for Transparent Defering o...
- Greasemonkey Paving the Way for Frankenstein Softw...
- How my websites can get along
- Internet TV Makes Me Do Stuff
- Top-Reply in Emails and More-Than-Text Body Format...
- Bad eMusic Expiriences?
- Google Loosing the Charm?
- Utilizing Python's Assert Statements for Compile-T...
- Who types correctlly?
- So I finally tried Google Desktop
- ▼ April (11)