Thursday, April 20, 2006
Internet TV Makes Me Do Stuff
I love that I can watch TV on the internet. Adult Swim's Fix is especially a well visited destination for me. However, I do have a problem with them. One and all, in my expirience, they forget what radio stations and television channels have trained us for all our lives: never reach for the remote until you know what's on next. When one show is over, the familiar feeling of "hey, look what's next" is a nice way to relax in front of the TV, because its already on its way and you don't have to do a damn thing for it. All the video distributions I've used across the internet, however, make me request each and every show or clip or whatever, and simply stop when the current one ends. Why can't I sit back and enjoy the show, without knowing what it is?
I write here about programming, how to program better, things I think are neat and are related to programming. I might write other things at my personal website.
- ► 2014 (49)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (28)
- ► 2007 (113)
- I Can Work in Synergy
- Python AST Manipulation for Transparent Defering o...
- Greasemonkey Paving the Way for Frankenstein Softw...
- How my websites can get along
- Internet TV Makes Me Do Stuff
- Top-Reply in Emails and More-Than-Text Body Format...
- Bad eMusic Expiriences?
- Google Loosing the Charm?
- Utilizing Python's Assert Statements for Compile-T...
- Who types correctlly?
- So I finally tried Google Desktop
- ▼ April (11)